IELTS Mentor driven Online Coaching for Academic Module
IELTS Mentor driven Online Coaching for Academic Module is a comprehensive online IELTS Academic preparation, with personalized assessment and feedback from highly experienced IELTS mentors and tutors. With access to high-quality video lessons, online tests and LIVE speaking practice with IELTS mentors, IELTS Academic Module Online Coaching is the ultimate preparation course to boost your IELTS Scores and confidence.
What do you get?
- IELTS Academic Module Practice and instructional material for all 4 sections: Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking.
- IELTS Academic Exam tips and study strategies in all sections.
- IELTS Academic Strategies for specific question types from each of the 4 sections.
- LIVE Speaking practice sessions with feedback from your personal IELTS mentor.
- Personal feedback on Writing tasks from instructors.
- IELTS Academic Study material for the course for revision.
IELTS Academic Module Online Coaching is divided into 4 sections:
- IELTS Academic Reading section
- IELTS Academic Writing section
- IELTS Academic Listening section
- IELTS Academic Speaking section
To have a look at all the details of the curriculum click at the curriculum tab on the top.
You can book a demo session by giving us a call at +91-8283-86-5488 / +91-6305-43-8358. Or, simply you could just scroll up and fill out the trial request form and one of our counsellors will give you a call to take care of your queries.
You can choose from the 2 pricing options:
- Section wise: You can subscribe for 1 or more sections in IELTS to prepare from.
- Full course: You can subscribe for all 4 sections in IELTS to prepare.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to Subscribe for IELTS Mentor driven Online Coaching for Academic Module?
Please follow the steps mentioned below to subscribe to the IELTS Academic Module Online Course.
(i) Visit http://mindvis.in/auth/register
to create an account on the website. If you face any difficulty in getting yourself registered, please call us immediately on 08283865488.
Two steps are important to complete the registration process:
(a) Email verification (check your inbox to get a link for verification).
(b) Mobile number verification via OTP
(ii) Pay the fees as per the steps described in the payment box which will open after you hit the SUBSCRIBE button.
After the payment is done, DO NOT CLICK anywhere for 3-5 seconds till you are redirected to the course page. You will be automatically subscribed to the course.
If you have any difficulties in following step 2 for making the payment, please call +91-8283-86-5488.
Post successful payment, you will receive an email with a payment receipt.
You can even pay us via PayTM or Google Pay. Before making a transfer via PayTM or Google Pay, let us know and then transfer the subscription fee to 8283865488.
2. How is the Mentor Guidance provided in the IELTS Mentor driven Online Coaching for Academic Module?
A student can connect with his/ her mentor via Telephone, Whatsapp, Email or Skype for a one to one consultation for doubts.
3. How are the LIVE sessions conducted? What if I miss any LIVE session?
LIVE sessions are conducted as per the following schedule:
- Section Wise course: 3 LIVE sessions per week.
- Full course: 6 LIVE sessions per week.
Before each LIVE session, CLASS INVITES are sent via email and Whatsapp to all students with instructions to join the class with class timings. Each LIVE session held is simultaneously recorded, so even if you miss any particular session, you will able to watch it as a recorded video 24 hours later on the website.
4. What is this study plan? How is it provided?
Study plan is a time table provided to each student from the day he/she enrols in the course. In this plan, every student is assigned work/ assignments for a period of 15 days during which daily tasks are indicated in the student's dashboard on the website. Once a student completes the tasks for the given period, next schedule is updated for the next 15 days. The 15 day period ensures that a student puts in daily effort and study management can be done easily.
5. Are there online tests on the portal?
Yes, every student is provided with sectional tests which are available online. Extra offline assignments are also shared by the course instructors periodically.
6. What is the duration of each video lecture?
The minimum duration of each class is 1 hour. It can be extended as per the trainer's discretion.
7. How is the discipline maintained in the course?
As we are not meeting you on a day to day basis, maintaining discipline and a sense of order is very important in the course. For this, all the students in the course are advised to follow the regimen and schedule shared with them. Specific changes in their pace of study and schedule can be made on request and after consideration from the course instructors. Matters of non-compliance, misbehaviour, aggressive behaviour, deliberate indiscipline in following the course schedule will be strictly dealt with and can result in expulsion from the course in worst cases. Expulsion from the course will result in revoking of course access, deletion from support groups and active course communication. If a student is expelled from the course based on above-mentioned cases, he/she will not be entitled to request for a refund. Reinstating of the student in the course will only be done as per the discretion of the instructors.