Welcome to India's BEST Online GATE Preparation course for Mechanical Engineering.
Learn from a highly Experienced Faculty with High Quality Content and Individualised attention to attain guaranteed success in GATE 2019 Mechanical Engineering.
- 500 Video lectures covering all the basic concepts of the course
- LIVE classes every week for key concepts and doubt clearing
- Reading material for all the units in the course (Shipped to your home for FREE!)
- Instant support from instructors and support staff
- Exhaustive question bank of around 3000+ MCQs to practice
- 5 On-line Mock tests before you sit for your exam
- LIVE sessions on discussion on Previous Year’s GATE question papers
- Learn from amazing instructors, with 10 years of teaching experience
GATE 2019 Mechanical Engineering Online Preparation course is divided into 11 units, listed below:
- Unit 1: Manufacturing Process & Industrial Engineering
- Unit 2: Thermodynamics
- Unit 3: Heat transfer
- Unit 4: Refrigeration & Air-conditioning
- Unit 5: Theory of machines
- Unit 6: Strength of materials
- Unit 7: Machine design
- Unit 8: Mechanical vibrations
- Unit 9: Fluid mechanics & Machinery
- Unit 10: Engineering Mathematics
- Unit 11: General Aptitude
To have a look at all the details of the curriculum click at the curriculum tab on the top.
Here are some important videos from different subjects for you to have a feel of the course content.
Meet your instructors
Er. Himanshu Vasistha has been teaching Mechanical Engineering to young engineers since the last 9 years mentoring young mechanical engineers to create successful careers through GATE & IES. He is also a professional Marine Engineer (MEC 3 MNZ), bringing in a combination of practical know how with in-depth theoretical knowledge. He has been associated with some of India’s best GATE preparation programs.