NOTE: ENROLMENTS FOR GATE 2017 HAVE ENDED. ALL NEW STUDENTS SHOULD VISIT THE GATE 2018 COURSE PAGE
Welcome to India's BEST Online GATE Preparation course for Mechanical Engineering.
Learn from a highly Experienced Faculty with High Quality Content and Individualised attention to attain guaranteed success in GATE 2017 Mechanical Engineering.
- 500 Video lectures covering all the basic concepts of the course
- LIVE classes every week for key concepts and doubt clearing
- Reading material for all the units in the course (Shipped to your home for FREE!)
- Instant support from instructors and support staff
- Exhaustive question bank of around 3000+ MCQs to practice
- 5 On-line Mock tests before you sit for your exam
- LIVE sessions on discussion on Previous Year’s GATE question papers
- Learn from amazing instructors, with 10 years of teaching experience
GATE 2017 Mechanical Engineering Online Preparation course is divided into 11 units, listed below:
- Unit 1: Manufacturing Process & Industrial Engineering
- Unit 2: Thermodynamics
- Unit 3: Heat transfer
- Unit 4: Refrigeration & Air-conditioning
- Unit 5: Theory of machines
- Unit 6: Strength of materials
- Unit 7: Machine design
- Unit 8: Mechanical vibrations
- Unit 9: Fluid mechanics & Machinery
- Unit 10: Engineering Mathematics
- Unit 11: General Aptitude
Here are some important videos from different subjects for you to have a feel of the course content.
Meet your instructors
Er. Himanshu Vasistha has been teaching Mechanical Engineering to young engineers since the last 6 years mentoring young mechanical engineers to create successful careers through GATE & IES. He is also a professional Marine Engineer (MEC 3 MNZ), bringing in a combination of practical know how with in-depth theoretical knowledge. He has been associated with some of India’s best GATE preparation programs.
Er. Amrinder Singh loves teaching and after finishing his Masters of Engineering from PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh in 2014 has been involved in many GATE & IES preparation programs in the country. He believes in the teaching by combining the theoretical and practical aspects of study. He is also active;y involved in academic research in Production and Industrial Engineering. His areas of interest are Production and Industrial engineering and related subjects.